Southern California's Premier Injection Molder
Molding Corporation of America (MCA) is a full-service custom injection molder providing high quality plastic parts, sub-assemblies, finished products and a diversity of rapid manufacturing solutions.
Established in 1964, MCA has grown into one of the region’s leading molders with 25 injection molding machines at its 65,000 sq. ft. Pacoima, California facility. MCA serves all vertical markets; aerospace, consumer, healthcare, automotive, telecomm, electronics, furniture, sports, recreation and others.
- • In-house moldmaking for new molds / mold repairs / prompt servicing of existing molds
- • Full Service Injection Molding & Product Manufacturing
- • Complete Engineering Services, Design, Drawings, Prototyping
- • Insert molding (plastic over metal) and overmolding (plastic over plastic)
- • Engineered materials for critical, demanding applications
- • Machine sizes ranging from 40 ton to 880 ton (conventional & shuttle presses)
- • Highly trained staff and state-of-the-art equipment
- • Decorating by hot stamping, pad printing, and painting
- • Secondary operations (annealing to ultrasonic welding)
- • Gas Assisted Molding
At MCA, our business is making quality parts that work ... and quality partnerships that last.